As an experienced writer and longstanding communications professional, I take inspiration from Nordic aesthetics and values, to help you speak openly with customers, talk with passion about your products and services, and authentically connect with your audiences.
- Editorial Features and Copywriting
I specialise in writing insightful editorial features and copy for leading publications, brands and businesses, based both in the UK as well as across the Nordic region.
- Content Creation and Delivery
I work in partnership with clients to create compelling content for websites, blogs, newsletters, social-media platforms, as well as press releases and printed collateral.
- Communications Consultancy and Management
I provide strategic communications and marketing support to help brands and businesses improve how they connect with their audiences.
Simply Scandi, Ethos, 91 Magazine, Northern, Heymat, Culture Trip and Cloudberry Living.
Press, features and awards
- AMARA Interior Blog Awards 2021 (nominated for ‘Best Written Blog’ category)
- The Nordic Mum Podcast, May 2021
- Natural Beauty Awards Podcast, April 2021
- Finnish Design Shop Influencer Awards 2021 (shortlisted in the ‘Community Favourite’ category)
- Fabric of the North – My North by Nicola Capper, August 2020
- AMARA Interior Blog Awards 2020 (nominated for ‘Best Written Blog’ category)
- UK Interior Awards 2020 (nominated for ‘Best Eye for Interiors’ category)
- That Scandinavian Feeling – How to find hygge at home in summer, July 2020
- Bungalow 5 – Weekly Obsessions: Hello 2020
- AMARA Interior Blog Awards 2019 (shortlisted in the ‘Best Design Inspiration Blog’ category)
- Little Scandinavian – Interior design trends for Autumn to recreate at home, September 2019
- Neoque Magazine – Home Sweet Home, August 2019
- Rex London – 6 Inspirational Scandi-Style Instagrams to hygge your home, January 2019
- Utility Design – Utility Follows: Nicola Capper, November 2018
- That Scandinavian Feeling – Your Autumn Hygge List, September 2018
- Hello Peagreen – A bloggers guide to Copenhagen, August 2018
- AMARA Interior Blog Awards 2018 (nominated for ‘Best Newcomer Blog’ category)
Want to know more? Get in touch
If you are interested in working with me or would like to discuss potential projects and collaboration ideas please email me at email@example.com, call +44(0) 7796953182, or find me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Alternatively, take a look at my portfolio to see examples of my work.