I’m passionate about what I do, and rather than influencing my growing number of readers and social media followers, I want Nordic Notes to inspire them.
Whether it’s collaborating with a brand to bring their story to life, styling newly launched products in my own home, interviewing a talented author, maker or designer, or sharing my personal experiences of an event or travel destination; I’m always on the lookout for carefully selected projects and people to work with.
Alongside the Nordic Notes blog I regularly write for publications, websites and brands in the UK, as well as the Nordic region, as part of the communications and content services I offer.
Such a super blog. Give yourself 5 minutes off to have a read.
Paul Christian Knudsen
Sales & Marketing Director, Broste Copenhagen
Clients and collaborators include:
Press, Features and Awards
- 91 Magazine (Volume 12) – Ways of Living – October 2021
- Simply Scandi Christmas – Simply Noted – October 2021
- Simply Scandi Magazine – Simply Noted and #shopscandismall, July 2021
- The Nordic Mum Podcast, May 2021
- Simply Scandi Magazine – Simply Noted, April 2021
- Natural Beauty Awards Podcast, April 2021
- Ethos Magazine (Issue 14) – Icons of Change, April 2021
- Finnish Design Shop Influencer Awards 2021 (shortlisted in the ‘Community Favourite’ category)
- Simply Scandi Magazine – Simply Noted, January 2020
- Ethos Magazine (Issue 13) – Better home. Better world, October 2020
- Fabric of the North – My North by Nicola Capper, August 2020
- AMARA Interior Blog Awards 2020 (nominated for ‘Best Written Blog’ category)
- UK Interior Awards 2020 (nominated for ‘Best Eye for Interiors’ category)
- That Scandinavian Feeling – How to find hygge at home in summer, July 2020
- Bungalow 5 – Weekly Obsessions: Hello 2020
- AMARA Interior Blog Awards 2019 (shortlisted in the ‘Best Design Inspiration Blog’ category)
- Little Scandinavian – Interior design trends for Autumn to recreate at home, September 2019
- Neoque Magazine – Home Sweet Home, August 2019
- Rex London – 6 Inspirational Scandi-Style Instagrams to hygge your home, January 2019
- Utility Design – Utility Follows: Nicola Capper, November 2018
- That Scandinavian Feeling – Your Autumn Hygge List, September 2018
- Hello Peagreen – A bloggers guide to Copenhagen, August 2018
- AMARA Interior Blog Awards 2018 (nominated for ‘Best Newcomer Blog’ category)
Get in touch
If like me, you are also passionate about Nordic design, living and travel and want to inspire and connect with potential customers, I would love to hear from you.