I have a growing readership and engaged social media following and was shortlisted in the ‘Best Design Inspiration’ category of the Amara Interior Blog Awards 2019.
I love working and collaborating with carefully selected brands and retail partners, as well as authors and industry experts, on creative content that celebrates and showcases the very best in Nordic design, living and culture.
Such a super blog. Give yourself 5 minutes off to have a read.
Paul Christian Knudsen
Sales & Marketing Director, Broste Copenhagen
Brands and retailers
- Georg Jensen Damask
- Normann Copenhagen
- Kähler Design
- Broste Copenhagen
- LIND DNA
- The Organic Company
- Lapuan Kankurit
- Cloudberry Living
- Treacle George
Authors and experts
- Niki Brantmark
- Rachel Khoo
- Brontë Aurell
- Helen Russell
- Meik Wiking
- Hello Haus
- Trine Hahnemann
- Dominic Bradbury
Venues and attractions
Press, features and awards
- Bungalow 5 – Weekly Obsessions: Hello 2020
- Amara Interior Blog Awards 2019 (shortlisted in the ‘Best Design Inspiration’ category)
- Little Scandinavian – Interior design trends for Autumn to recreate at home, September 2019
- Neoque Magazine – Home Sweet Home, August 2019
- Rex London – 6 Inspirational Scandi-Style Instagrams to hygge your home, January 2019
- Utility Design – Utility Follows: Nicola Capper, November 2018
- That Scandinavian Feeling – Your Autumn Hygge List, September 2018
- Hello Peagreen – A bloggers guide to Copenhagen, August 2018
Get in touch
Whether you’re from the interiors, lifestyle or travel sector I would love to hear from you.
For sponsored blog or social media content, photography and styling, writing for your own website, media or event enquiries please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I also offer Communications Services with packages to suit your needs and budget – find out more here.