With Christmas celebrations over, and the end of this year finally in sight, I thought I’d get the next one off to a stylish start with a round-up of my favourite 2021 diaries, calendars and planners.
From simple notebooks with a weekly overview, to classic designs with space for daily appointments and plenty of room for to-do-lists and ideas, there’s something for everyone.
Let’s be honest, none of us really mind, just as long as the pages aren’t as empty as this year’s turned out to be.
Well, we may still have a way to go, but I for one am hopeful that 2021 will in part see a return to a more normal way of life. And, while there’s hope for the future, I believe it’s something worth remembering.
My favourite 2021 diaries, calendars and planners, from left to right:
- Monograph Yearly Planner, £15, I Am Nomad
- OLA Layflat Weekly Planner, £20, Lifestory
- Ponderlily Weekly Planner (Sunday Start), £35, Ponderlily
- The Brown Paper Movement Grey Hanging Calendar, £26.50, Tea and Kate
- Marjolein Delhaas Basic Planner, £25, Form Lifestyle Store
- Teemu Järvi Illustrations Fox Tales Calendar, £38, Finnish Design Shop
- Notem Uma Weekly Planner, £19, Kin
- Design Letters Wall Calendar, £22, Nordic Nest
- Marjolein Delhaas, Things To Do Block, £25, Form Lifestyle Store
- Notem Even Weekly Journal, £24.95, Lifestory
- Low Key Goods Wall Calendar, €25, Grandpa
- Migoals Weekly Notes ‘Goals’ Diary, £20, Lifestory
Image 1, 2 and 3 by Nicola Capper and featuring gifted products, image 4 by Notem. All other images courtesy of the brands listed.
Wanting to find out more about Monograph’s range of beautiful stationary? Then why not read my Working from home with Monograph post.